Measures to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19
Consigned in Decree 0506 of March 17, 2020
1. Foreign and national tourists who are in the city must adopt the quarantine measure for 14 days, so hotels, hostels and other places where they are must comply with the measure and report their names and identity to the Dadis. , who will be in charge of verifying and monitoring compliance. (Read here: A quarantine foreign and national tourists in Cartagena)
2. Close the Historic Center of Cartagena for tourism. Except from this measure the hotel, restaurant, drug store, pharmacy and supermarket services that operate in the sector.
3. Ban the consumption of alcoholic beverages in restaurants.
4. Restrict by land the entry of foreigners to Cartagena.
5. Urge adults over 70 to stay at home.
Múcura Hotel & SPA
A Múcura Hotel created to wellness and peace. Is designed to find with yourself, with your couple or family, the Hotel is a perfect place to relax, to renewal the energy and the pleasure and the sternness.
In Cartagena city you can find the magic of Colombian Caribbean, enjoy beautiful landscapes and warm beaches, as well as to repose, relax and take care of your health and wellness in our Hotel.
Múcura Hotel is located in Cartagena City, five minutes from the airport (Rafael Nuñez international Airport), two blocks from “Crespo´s pier” and five minutes from “ morros beach”, where you can find the best beaches of the city.
Múcura Hotel combine the better of Cartagena city, with small details that will do your stay a beautiful experience that you always remind it.
We invite you to explore our services, they are modern and flexible and adaptable to yours requirements and budget. If we don´t have the services, we can think up it. We are always to your service.